BOMA WESTCHESTER COUNTY NY, INC.
All members of BOMA Westchester County NY, Inc. are asked to abide by the following Meeting Etiquette when attending all BOMA functions.
- Read and adhere to the BOMA Westchester Codes of Professional Ethics and Conduct
- Build beneficial relationships within the local Association
- Treat others with respect
- Only hand out business cards at BOMA events when asked for one
- Network – Don’t sell
- Refrain from using electronic devices during luncheon presentations. Be respectful of the speakers and others at your table
- When contacting a BOMA member by email or phone after the event, know their business and respect their time