AmTrust Realty Corp. is a privately-held company that acquires, develops and manages commercial real estate. Their headquarters are in New York City. The Company currently owns in excess of 12 million square feet across thirteen major properties in New York, Chicago, Toledo and Syracuse. The company is highly entrepreneurial and offers substantial career growth opportunity to strong performers.
We are in search of a Building Operator in our Tarrytown, Westchester office. This position is a full time, salaried, Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, non-Union, Day Shift. Our Company is privately-held that acquires, develops and manages commercial real estate. The company is headquartered in New York City.
DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
· Maintaining the property and ensure Class “A” office building runs smoothly.
· Respond and troubleshoot all tenant service requests.
· Be able to operate HVAC equipment including basic repair and maintenance.
· In addition to HVAC, have a general knowledge of building systems such as electric, plumbing
· Ability to review and comment on construction sketches and drawings.
· Assist building porter as needed.
· Manage inventory and supplies of equipment.
· Basic Knowledge of hand and electrical tools.
· Effectively communicate with management, both verbally and in writing.
· Good judgment and imitative required.
· Emergency “on-call” work may be required.
If you are interested, please call the number hereunder and ask for Michela Laudi, HR Manager.
AmTrust Realty Corp.
250 Broadway – 30th fl
New York, New York 10007